Professional Development Platform
Only Enfocus Requirements Suite™ comes with a built-in Professional Development Platform consisting of two valuable components: RequirementCoach™ and Requirements Excellence Framework™. These resources provide application and embedded documentation, user guides, training videos and support, making Enfocus Requirements Suite™ the most comprehensive business analysis and requirements management solution on the market.
RequirementCoach™ is a best practice community of experienced business analysts, along with research and resources by thought leaders in the industry. You can easily access the “Coach” whenever working in RequirementPro™ to:
- Find answers about BA best practices and how to integrate them into your process
- Browse, download, and share RequirementCoach™ resources for cost-effective training and skills-building among entire teams — new content is added every week.
- Hear from the best, through the Analyst Advisor — ask a question and get an answer within 48 hours, ensuring you don’t waste time or resources forgetting steps or overlooking proven approaches.
With RequirementCoach™, business analysts improve competencies, build capabilities, and improve their business outcomes.
- Analysts Briefs: Concise articles on specific topics or trends in the industry — great for a quick read-up on any subject
- BA Techniques: Brief instructional guides on techniques for any area of business analysis
- Training: 35-video series written and produced by requirements expert Karl Wiegers — advice and best practices for end-to-end requirements development
- Practice Aids: Checklists and templates that improve BA processes throughout the project lifecycle
- Third-Party Materials: Presentations and information from third-party sources on topics in business analysis and requirements development
- Visualization Methods: Instruction on requirements visualization tools and techniques that are proven to be successful in accurately communicating requirements
- Boot Camp: Two video series that introduce team members and stakeholders to the functionality of the Suite
- General Guides: Informative guides on how to mitigate common requirements development problems
- eLearning Videos: Functional tool-tip videos providing step-by-step instruction on maximizing Requirements Excellence Framework™
- Reference Guides: A series of 10 in-depth guides corresponding to all 10 tasks groups of Requirements Excellence Framework™
- Webinars: Recorded presentations and all presentation materials by our BA experts and thought leaders
- Perspectives: Walk-through guides to Requirements Excellence Framework™ from multiple perspectives