Professional Development Platform
Only Enfocus Requirements Suite™ comes with a built-in Professional Development Platform consisting of two valuable components: RequirementCoach™ and Requirements Excellence Framework™. These resources provide application and embedded documentation, user guides, training videos and support, making Enfocus Requirements Suite™ the most comprehensive business analysis and requirements management solution on the market.
Requirements Excellence Framework™ is a structured methodology that guides users on improving their processes and practices. The Framework is mapped to industry best practices, including BABOK, PMBOK, and CMMI, and consists of a series of reference guides, perspectives, and BA techniques.
Using the framework, users can discover new ways to ensure their BA practices are more efficient, their BA capabilities more robust, and their business outcomes more valuable.
The 10 task groups of Requirements Excellence Framework™ are divided into three stages that enable accurate and complete business analysis and requirements management from beginning to end of product development. Using Requirements Excellence Framework™, users get a proven methodology for seeing projects from conception through solution assessment:
Requirements to Value
- Facilitate the development, testing, validation, and implementation of the final solution
- Ensure the organization is prepared for change
- Ensure that the delivered solution addresses all requirements and provides the expected business value
Ideation to Features
- Lay a strong foundation for the entire project
- Isolate and focus on problems and perform accurate impact analysis
- Define a high-level view of the solution
Features to Requirements
- Develop and deliver accurate and complete requirements
- Determine and solidify features
- Ensure requirements are adequately developed, validated, and delivered
Learn about RequirementCoach™, the other valuable component to Enfocus Requirements Suite’s Professional Development Platform.